BBQ sauce
A-1 sauce
Brown sugar
Seasoning salt
BBQ seasoning powder
Garlic powder
Onion powder
Mustard
Steaks
Buns
Pickles, optional
Mix first eight ingredients in a ziploc bag. Tenderize steaks, flattening them out for faster cooking. Add steaks to marinade. Set marinade in frig for 30 minutes+. Grill steaks smothered in marinade until cooked. Chop into small pieces. Place meat on a bun and top with additional BBQ sauce and pickles. Yum!
*Okay, so this isn't some mind-blowing recipe but it worked! We had some steaks still from the other night that we didn't cook since we didn't need two each! So I told Jake I'd figure something out and this was the end product. I am not a "smart" chef where I can just start pulling ingredients together but this actually turned out real well. Even just eating the steaks unchopped would've been good - the marinade was quite tasty! Sorry there's no amounts... I just added some of this and a little of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment