Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chicken Divan

1 package frozen broccoli
3 cups cooked, cubed chicken
1 cup mayo
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4-1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1 cup cheddar cheese
Bread crumbs

Cook broccoli in a casserole dish using the microwave. Drain off any extra liquids. Cover with chicken cubes. Combine mayo, soups, lemon juice, and curry powder. Pour over chicken. Cover with cheese and then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

*You can cook the broccoli any way you'd like but if you do it in the casserole dish, it saves you from cleaning an extra dish later! (coming from the person who once took a trash bag full of dirty dishes home to my parents' house for my mom to clean... pathetic, I know!) :)
*This is Jake's favorite dish that I cook. I'm quite liberal with the cheese and bread crumbs, too.

No comments: